Monday, May 21, 2012

Week 1


My name is Ellyn and I'm a senior at the University of Tampa. I am originally from South Florida and now live in a suburb of Baltimore, MD. I am majoring in Communication and graduating in December 2012. As far as plans for after graduation, I am still clueless.  
My goal for this class is to learn about using Photoshop and other programs.  In all honesty, this class scares the crap out of me. I have no previous experience with using any of these programs and I feel as though that will be a great disadvantage. 
I have avoided taking graphic design, 3D animation, and other classes because I have a fear that I will not learn fast enough to finish work on time.  Hopefully, my fears of using these programs will not come true and I will learn and enjoy the upcoming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment